CHM1-50 Mobile Plants
These mobile plants are designed to work on construction sites for a specific duration, so that once the work is finished they can be quickly disassembled, moved and reassembled on the next construction site.
They consist of a chassis with undercarriage on which the whole plant is supported, with a tractor head needed to transport it.
Silos are always transported separately.
- Output: 50 m³/hour.
- Mixer: Planetary 1500/1000.
- Cycle: 1 m³.
- Aggregates: 4.
- Total hopper capacity: 30 m³.
- Auger diameter: 219 mm.
These are plants that have a continuous mixer that pours the concrete on the dump truck for transportation.
- Output: Up to 500 Tm/hour.
- Suitable for the production of soil/cement, gravel/cement, etc.
- This type of concrete is used as stabilised soil for the construction of dams, base layers, road surfaces, etc. Always compacted with a roller.
- Aggregate weighing, on continuous roller bridge, cement on scales (double or single)..
- Output up to 500 Tm/h with continuous dosing and mixing.
- In these concretes the use of reject materials may be permitted in some cases.
- Equipped with double shaft mixers for continuous operation.