Mixers designed and experienced in mixing all types of concrete, dry mortars, monolayer, cementitious adhesives, refractory concrete, additives, etc.
Attention to detail
- Large inspection hatches to provide an adequate view and easy access to the mixer.
- Spacious cover for better distribution of the inlets.
- Motors assembled on supports to maintain tension of belts.
- Different water distribution systems designed for efficient dispersion, according to the materials used.
- Bearings separated from seals for much easier maintenance.
Mixer series features
- Hydraulic opening of discharge hatches.
- Interchangeable bottoms and anti-wear liners.
- Reversible mixing paddles.
- Toothed crown with specific heat treatments.
- Round mixing arms in special steel.
- Water distribution ring with nebulizing diffusers.
- Extensive inspection coverage.
- Safety devices according to EC standards.
- Reduced mixing time.
- Minimum discharge time.
- Savings in cement amounts.
- Homogeneous mixing.
- Minimum operating and maintenance costs.
Load skip series features
- Anti-fall safety device.
- Rail tilt up to 90º.
- Ribbed drum with independent cables.
- Large cable winding diameter.
- Aggregate inlet with anti-dust hatch.
- Limit switch in load/standby/unload positions.
- Emergency end of run.
- Minimum skip loading height.
- Limited skip pit.
- Fast and efficient unloading.
- Front unloading hatch.
- Single-level cable coiling.